Planning Summer Parties? Is Your Yard Safe?
After a tough year of being separated from our families, we are finally inching our way to family parties, get-togethers with our loved ones and neighbors. We are not out of the woods yet. However, we know the light we see at the end of the tunnel is not an illusion, and that gives us true hope. Now is the time to start planning for all of those memories we did not get to make.
The best place to start is your outside spaces. Are they ready?
If we learned anything during this past year, it is that prevention saves lives. The hidden dangers in your backyard, sheds, junk piles, and clutter corners are potentially just as deadly as the pandemic that’s coming to an end.
You know you are responsible for making your yard safe. But where do you start?
We can help. As junk removal specialists, we are very familiar with these overlooked dangers. We know what they are, where they hide, and how to get rid of them safely. While we don’t handle nasty pests, we can remove their favorite places to hide. Common dangers include:
- Rusty Metal – Infected cuts cause Tetanus and a trip to the Emergency Room.
- Sharp Metal – Guarantees a trip to the Emergency Room & is a killjoy for any party.
- Chemical Spills – Won’t turn you into Spider-Man AND can cause a dangerous fire
- Spiders – California’s black widow, brown recluse, and brown widow are active now.
- Snakes – During a party, you may not hear that famous rattle over the music.
- Ticks – Per the CDC, over 300,000 people are diagnosed with Lyme Disease each year.
- Skunks – The smell is so bad even the dog won’t come near you.
Avoid the potential for arguments, fights, social division, and stress created by a preventable incident.
Apply the lesson. Prevent disaster before it strikes.
Call us at (209) 872-0323 to get your free no-obligation estimate.
Knowing your loved ones will be safe will only make the party that much better!